Accucode, Inc. is a software developer, integrator, and value added reseller specializing in the application of Mobile Computing, Automated Data Collection (Barcode and RFID ) technologies, as well as; IT Security, Compliance, and Enterprise Communications. Accucode provides cost effective solutions for warehousing, retail, manufacturing, transportation, and wireless infrastructure. Accucode has built a reputation of excellence by providing its clients with turnkey, best-of-breed solutions backed by the company’s proven expertise and world-class service.
Accucode is looking for an administrative assistant who will be assisting out of our 3D office in Denver. Looking for an immediate hire. Person must be a motivated individual with good customer service skills and preferred experience in a customer facing support role. This position would require deployment, troubleshooting, and day-to-day support activities on site. Technical knowledge base or interest in our technology and willingness to learn a plus.
- Answer phones
- Understand business requirements for customer base
- Review general inquiry emails-Denver /Dallas offices; assign follow up
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars for design engineers and staff
- Creating and following up on invoices and job orders for Denver and Dallas
- Customer, vendor/supplier contact- in person, by phone , or email
- Inventory and material ordering
- Salesforce and project management preferred
- 2-3 years related experience preferred.
- Willingness to learn
- Customer service experience required
- Inventory/Account management preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to communicate with great problem solving skills
- Strong office skills; google docs knowledge preferred
- Self starter
- Associates/Bachelors preferred but not required
- $40,000 DOE
- Full Time 9-5; or 8-4 negotiable