Senior Network Engineer
Accucode, Inc. is a software developer, integrator, and value added re-seller specializing in the application of Mobile Computing, Automated Data Collection (Barcode and RFID) technologies, as well as; IT Security, Compliance, and Enterprise Communications. Accucode provides cost effective solutions for warehousing, retail, manufacturing, transportation, and wireless infrastructure. Accucode has built a reputation of excellence by providing its clients with turnkey, best-of-breed solutions backed by the company’s proven expertise and world-class service.
Accucode is looking for a Network Engineer in the Denver market for immediate hire. This person must be a seasoned and motivated individual with a networking background with experience in a customer facing support role. This position would require hands on design, deployment, troubleshooting, and day-to-day support activities of clients environment on site and remotely. Some travel may be required depending on the project but primarily will remain in the Denver office.
- Provide high-level and detailed technology solutions, product consulting, technical and sales support.
- Understand business requirements for customer base and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements.
- Facilitate communications and understanding of customer requirements between customers, corporate and the field.
- Create, present, and document technical service provider solutions.
- Provide business level guidance to account team or operation on technology trends.
Requirements and Preferences
- CCNA/CCNP certification highly desirable and/or preferred.
- 5+ years related experience strongly preferred.
- Cisco product experience required or other major network vendor.
- Wireless network experience highly desired.
- Competitive product experience required.
- Pre-Sales experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of baseline system engineering skills and in-depth knowledge in more than one area of specialization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to participate as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
- Technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to solve the problem or solicit the required resources.
BS/BA or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5 or more years of experience related to this position
Accucode Inc, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.