Wireless Network Engineer
Accucode, Inc. is a software developer, integrator, and value added reseller specializing in the application of Mobile Computing, Automated Data Collection (Barcode and RFID) technologies, as well as; IT Security, Compliance, and Enterprise Communications. Accucode provides cost effective solutions for warehousing, retail, manufacturing, transportation, and wireless infrastructure. Accucode has built a reputation of excellence by providing its clients with turnkey, solutions backed by the company’s proven expertise and service.
**This is not a remote position **
Accucode is looking for a Wireless Network Engineer in the Denver market for immediate hire. This person must be an experienced and motivated individual with a wireless networking background with experience in network design, troubleshooting, as well as a customer facing support role. This position would require hands on design, deployment, troubleshooting, and day-to-day support activities of clients environment on site and remotely. Some travel may be required depending on the project but primarily will reside in the Centennial office.
- Provide high-level and detailed technology solutions, product consulting, technical and sales support
- Understand business requirements for customer base and have the ability to translate them into technical requirements with an emphasis on WiFi technology
- Facilitate communications and understanding of customer requirements between customers, corporate and the field
- Create, present, and document technical service provider solutions
- Provide business level guidance to account team or operation on technology trends
- Test and certify new products in the field to deploy
- Works closely with operations and customers to resolve WiFi issues
- Develops tools and processes for design deployment and operational support
Requirements and Preferences
- CCNA/CCNP certification highly desirable and/or preferred.
- 5+ years related experience strongly preferred.
- Cisco product experience required or other major network vendor.
- Wireless network experience is required
- Knowledge and experience of wireless access technologies including WiFi, 4G,5G-LTE, and IoT
- Mobile device configuration and mobile management preferred
- Competitive product experience required
- Pre-Sales experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of baseline system engineering skills and in-depth knowledge in more than one area of specialization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills
- Ability to participate as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team
- Ability to train new customers on technology
- Technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
BS/BA or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5 or more years of experience related to this position
Accucode Inc, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
Pay Range: $80-110k